Six Things You Need to Know About 100.9 FM Rocks, WBZG
- WBZG first signed on as WGSY in 1965. It became WBZG in 2000.
- Classic Rock has been played on WBZG for 30 years, come 2020.
- 1,545 people listen to WBZG at any given time during the morning show.
- The average WBZG listener to the morning show listens to the morning show for an average of 3 hours and 54 minutes a week 
- WBZG is the number one station in the morning with the key demographic of 25-54 during the morning show. 
- WBZG is the only station in the area programming Classic Rock, a format popular with men 25-54 years of age.
 Eastlan Ratings, Spring 2019, 12+, M-F6a-10a,AQH Persons
 Eastlan Ratings, Spring 2019, 12+, M-F6a-10a,TSL
 Eastlan Ratings, Spring 2019,25-54, M-F+, M-F6a-10a,AQH