Ten Things You Need to Know About Classic Hits 106
- #1 in the Mornings. For the second straight ratings period, Spring 2019 and Fall 2018, Eastlan Ratings have rated Classic Hits 106 the #1 station in the mornings (6a-10a). Over 35% more people listen to Classic Hits 106 in the morning than the 2nd ranked morning station (WBZG) 
- Over 2100 people are listening to the Classic Hits 106 morning show at any given time! 
- Over 10% of the total number of people listening to morning radio in our market are listening to Classic Hits 106. 
- The average listener of Classic Hits 106 in the mornings listen to the morning show for 3 ½ hours in any given week. 
- Classic Hits 106 is also your #1 Workday station. Over 1,500 people are listening to Classic Hits 106 at any given time, Monday thru Friday, 6a-7p 
- Though all the ratings above are for everyone in the market (12+), Classic Hits 106 laser focuses on the 35 to 64 year old demographic. More people listen to Classic Hits 106 in any given week than any other station. Nearly 20% more! 
- The request hour, noon to 1 pm, on Classic Hits 106 is huge! More people listen to that hour on Classic Hits 106 than any other station. 
- Classic Hits 106 has been playing Classic Hits longer than any other station in the market. For over 15 years.
- Classic Hits 106 went all Christmas for the ENTIRE Holiday Season 16 years ago, the first station to do so in the market.
- If your business wants to reach the most valuable daypart in radio, the Morning Show, no one can give you more of our market listeners than Classic Hits 106. 
 12+,6a-10a,M-F, Spring 2019 survey
 12+, 6a-7p, M-F, Spring 2019 Survey
 35-64,6a-Mid, M-Su, Spring 2019 Survey
 12+, Noon-1p, M-F, Fall2018 & Spring 2019 Survey