Broadcast & Digital Advertising Marketing Assistant
Studstill Media is seeking an energetic, self-starting problem solver for an Broadcast & Digital Advertising Marketing Assistant. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who can multi-task with good organizational and computer skills. The main role is to assist our sales team and sales managers with administrative duties and assist in creating sales presentations. The position will require some client meetings. We will provide the training on the systems and processes used to provide best-in-class support for our sales team. You must be able to work in the office with minimum supervision and multi-task in our quick moving sales environment.
· Create sales presentations, media kits, and other client documents using internal and subscription software.
· Interact and work closely with traffic/continuity departments to ensure smooth execution of sales orders, marketing production orders, and commercial scripts and digital material.
· Assist Integrated Marketing Specialists with proposal creation.
· Perform general administrative duties and cross-train with other administrative positions for fill-in.
· Work as a team with other departments.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, client meetings, and events as needed.
· Skills in Microsoft office.
· Excellent organizational/time management skills.
· Positive attitude.
· A team player.
· High School graduate, college degree preferred.
· A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of automobile insurance.
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore, we would love to hear from you.
Studstill Media is a locally owned and operated media company consisting of 8 radio stations, and digital marketing services.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
Studstill Media is an equal opportunity employer.